The provision of quality health care requires a doctor patient relationship of trust and confidentiality. Consistent with our commitment to quality care, this practice has developed a policy to protect patient privacy in compliance with current privacy legislation.
Cirqit Health has developed a policy to protect your privacy in compliance with privacy legislation. Our policy is to inform you:
- what personal information is being collected;
- who is collecting your personal information;
- how your personal information is being used;
- to whom your personal information is being disclosed; and
- how your personal information is being stored.
Medical Records and Privacy
Our records are stored in electronic format on our computer servers. Our data is securely backed up on a daily basis. Confidentiality of our information can be assured, in line with relevant laws and guidelines. We keep our records for at least 7 years after your last visit, and on your request we will provide a summary to your new doctor if you move away.